Prof. Jan Kromschröder
Jan Kromschröder studied Journalism at Deutsche Journalistenschule in Munich and subsequently worked as an editor for the magazines Stern and Tempo as well as the German pay-TV channel Premiere. In the 1990s, he started focusing on fiction storytelling and worked as a producer for Trebitsch Produktion Holding GmbH, as head of department at RTL, and as division manager at SAT.1. In 2008, Kromschröder became involved in the production of entertainment formats as managing director of ITV Studios Germany. He has been partner and managing director of the Cologne-based production companies Bantry Bay Productions and Seapoint Productions since 2004.
Research and Teaching Interests
Turning a good idea into a great film or an exciting series for television or the cinema, executive training and development
- "Der letzte Bulle"
- "Die Herzensbrecher"
- "Club der roten Bänder"
- "Wendy – Der Film"
- 2016 and 2017: Deutscher Fernsehpreis for "Club der roten Bänder"
- 2016: Grimme-Preis for "Club der roten Bänder"
- 2016: Bayerischer Fernsehpreis for "Club der roten Bänder"
- 2016 and 2017: Jupiter Award for "Club der roten Bänder"
- Further awards for the TV films "Willkommen Zuhause" and "Das Wunder von Lengede"